- This event has passed.
Rock to Recovery Music Workshop
April 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us as we form a band, write, perform and record a song, all in the span of one evening!
- R2R is an evidence-based program that connects individuals in SUD recovery with opportunities for creative expression.
- All R2R instructors are professional recording artists in long-term recovery.
- We will provide a variety of instruments: guitars, amps, keyboard, various drums & percussion, etc.
- The workshop will begin with a topic of discussion relevant to recovery.
- Then we’ll get to work and write the song together using as much creativity from each member as possible, while teaching people to play instruments for the very first time.
- After the session the song is then uploaded to our Soundcloud account!