- This event has passed.
Freedom from Smoking
June 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until July 10, 2019
Join the American Lung Association’s 4-week (8 meetings) quit smoking program. Hundreds of thousands of people have become smoke-free through a Freedom From Smoking® Group Clinic which offers a structured, systematic approach to quitting smoking.
Overseen by a certified facilitator, you will learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress & avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smoke-free for good
Call 503.222.5756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Visit Lung.org/ffs for more information about the program or our online Freedom From Smoking® Plus if a Group Clinic isn’t right for your quit.