- This event has passed.
November 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Breathworks is a type of pranayama, active meditative breathing practice. Through sound, movement and controlled breathing, breathworks offers a personal, powerful and transformational experience. The breathwork provides access to parts of the psyche that are not accessible in our daily lives, to nurture personal growth. This type of pranayama meditative breathing can assist in reducing symptoms of depression, anxiety, post- traumatic stress and help calm the nervous system.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- To get the participant out of the mind and into their body, thus having an authentic experience with themselves without interference from the mind or ego.
- Promote interconnectedness and healing
- Calm the nervous system to elevate relaxation and inner peace
- To achieve self-discovery and a higher level of consciousness
- Self-awareness and mindfulness
Jen has been in recovery for over seven years and has a passion and love for recovery and breathwork. Through her journey, she found holistic healing and breathworks, which has deepened her self-discovery and spiritual growth. Jen has been working for Breathworks Connection for a year and working towards becoming a certified breathworks healer. Breathworks Connection is a company that takes breathwork into mental health facilities and rehabilitation centers, and through the breath, helps teach people to heal themselves and reminds them of who they truly are.